Non-Slip 21 Anti-Slip Floor Treatment Installations
|Over the past fifteen years the Non-Slip 21 floor treatment process has been applied to some 45,000,000 square feet in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, Dubai, Thailand, Bali (Indonesia), Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, France, and now in the United States.
Non-Slip 21 anti-slip floor treatment is installed on the widest imaginable spectrum of properties, including the world’s tallest and most luxurious hotel — the seven-star Burj Al Arab in Dubai.
A high-prestige health club chain Holmes Place Health Clubs Limited, used by Ivana Trump, the Spice Girls, and other celebrities had their first installation of Non-Slip 21 in 1998. Since then all clubs in the same chain have been treated.
Non-Slip 21 is also installed at several British airports including Heathrow, Gatwick, Bristol and Stansted. Some other clients include an insurance company headquarters in Minnesota and in Utah public schools, as well as …
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Travelodge — 30,500 bathrooms treated
- City of Sunderland
- San Diego State University
- Cartier, Rodeo Drive
- Mozambique Restaurant
- Numerous cruise ships
- London Underground (subway) lines
- Minnesota Life Insurance Co.
- Marymount College
- Los Angeles Country Club, Beverly Hills
- Hilton Hotel Group
- Heinz Chilled & Frozen Foods, McVities Division
- Major supermarket chains
- St Vincent Medical Center and Northridge Hospital, Los Angeles
- Hilton, Crowne Plaza, Waldorf Hotels in London
- Trust House Forte, Marriott, Sheraton Hotels
- Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong
- The Purcell School (Patron: HRH Prince Charles)
- Dublin Airport, Ireland
- Holmes Place Health Clubs
… and many, many others
Floors treated with Non-Slip 21 non-skid floor treatment can have dynamic coefficients of friction that are safer in both wet and dry conditions. It is slip and fall prevention at it’s best!
- A major Canadian university gave an excellent confidential written recommendation for Non-Slip 21. On behalf of the Ottawa city government, the Science Faculty tested anti-slip floor treatments from 31 vendors. The scientists tested marble, terrazzo, glazed and unglazed tiles, concrete and terracotta. They concluded that Non-Slip 21 was “the only [non-skid floor treatment product] that did not have any detrimental effects on surfaces tested. Safety Direct International Limited UK receive the full endorsement of this faculty for the product Non-Slip 21.”
- Major food manufacturing company McVitie’s, a division of Heinz, said in a letter about Non-Slip 21 that “During the first 12 months there have been no reported slip incidents, this is a reduction of 31 reported from the preceding year. The number of workdays lost attributed to slip incidents last year has been eliminated from 185 days. … To date the effectiveness of the non-slip treatment has been 100 percent. The staff and management have all recognized that the treatment has far reaching beneficial effects in everyone’s working life.”
- The City of Sunderland reports that in the three years since Non-Slip 21 was installed, slip-and-fall claims have been zero, compared to as many as 25 per year previously. The anti-slip floor treatment “has had far reaching benefits both from a risk management and financial viewpoint.”
- One of America’s most prestigious private clubs, the Los Angeles Country Club in Beverly Hills, says, “Our floor slipping problems have dramatically lessened … Thank you for your diligence in maintaining our floor maintenance and safety.”
Documentation of these and other endorsements is available from Safety Direct America.